If you are looking for work where you can make a difference and meet challenges in a fast-paced, creative environment then Field Goods is the place for you. We are rapidly growing and looking for people that want to grow with us. We use lean manufacturing techniques that are based on the idea of a continuous flow of work that minimizes labor and waste. Our employees work closely as a team. We strive for continual improvement, which requires that employees fully participate in developing new and better ways to work together.
All jobs are based in Athens, NY.
If you’re interested, email us with your cover letter and resume!
Part-time Production Associate
If you are comfortable working in a changing environment and with shifts in duties and/or processes, then check out the key skills below.
- Able to work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Looking for a position with a company that offers genuine room for progression and significant contribution.
- Have strong and energetic work ethic and be able to work independently with minimal instruction and oversight.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and organizational skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects and stand for most of the day.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice on occasion.
Field Goods drivers are the face of our company and critically important for our customer service and sales. We have extremely high customer service standards and we expect our team to do everything to get our product to our customers on time and in perfect condition.
- High School diploma or equivalent and a clean driving record
- Ability to use GPS driving directions.
- Comfortable driving an extended 2500 Sprinter Van (CDL is not required)
- You will need to have your own cellphone to stay in touch with the logistics manager. You will be expected to return calls or texts when the vehicle is stopped.
- You must be able to lift 60 pounds in and out of the vehicle
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A person with a positive and out-going personality that enjoys working with the public
- You must have a proven record of reliability and punctuality.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice on occasion, lift, pack and get dirty when needed.
- The qualified candidate must have an excellent work ethic, great work references and reliable transportation.
Email us with your cover letter and resume!