Field Goods has two services that are proven to
help your employees and their families eat healthier!
No cost, no fuss, fast and easy to set up.
Both create a culture of wellness and environmental responsibility!
What Employees & employers are saying
What’s Involved for Employers
It’s a no cost, no fuss program for employers. Tell your employees about the program. Field Goods handles everything else.
How it Works
Employees sign up for weekly deliveries of produce that are dropped off at the workplace. Each delivery is a different combination of 5 to 8 freshly-harvested fruit and vegetables, carefully selected by Field Goods and sourced from small farms. Our informative weekly newsletter, In the Bag, provides tips and recipes. A subscription costs $16, $21, $27, or $32, depending on the selected bag size.
Employees sign-up on our website, select the subscription that fits their household, and then easily manage their weekly or bi-weekly order. It’s simple for employees to add extras, put their subscription on hold and restart it any time.
Why Employers – and Employees – Love Field Goods
- Convenient delivery of a wide variety of high-quality produce at a great value promotes fruit and vegetable consumption for employees – and the whole family.
- Offers a highly-valued employee benefit at no cost to the employer
- Supports a culture of wellness and environmental responsibility within the organization.
- It works – Field Goods changes behavior! Field Goods has been shown to break down the barriers to a healthy diet.
- See the results of the Sage Colleges Nutrition Department’s Field Goods Diet Study!
Contact us to find out more about the Office Delivery Service.
This 10-week program supercharges employee participation, showcases employer support, and creates a culture of wellness and healthy results!
What’s Involved for Employers
Contribute to each participating employee’s produce bag order – from a recommended minimum of $5 per week to 100% of the subscription cost.
How it Works
For a 10-week period, the employer contributes a suggested minimum of $5 per week to each employee’s fruit and vegetable bag order. Employees sign up at our website; pay directly for their weekly produce delivery; and commit to 8 deliveries during the 10-week period. The employers’ contribution (subsidy) reduces the price of each delivery for employees, serving as a powerful motivator for participation.
An introductory group presentation and Q&A kicks off BeetCamp.
Our weekly newsletter educates participants about the produce items and how to prepare them throughout the program
Why BeetCamp is an Effective Wellness Program:
- Supercharges participation (even among the most diehard ‘meat and potatoes’ eaters)
- Provides a kick-off that jump-starts employees’ interest and nutritional knowledge
- Delivers weekly tips – along with some fun – that inspires employees to try new produce and recipes.
- Showcases employer’s concern about employees’ health and the environment.
- Offers a highly-valued employee benefit at a low cost
- The proof is in the pudding, so we put together two case studies of our BeetCamps at Beech-Nut and at Fujifilm.
In a recent survey, employees rated BeetCamp™ as a fantastic benefit:
Rated BeetCamp™ as a valuable employee benefit
Said that BeetCamp™ will have a lasting impact on their diet
would recommend BeetCamp™ to other employees
Contact us to find out more about BeetCamp™, and we’ll be happy to tell you all about it.
field goods really works!
According to a study completed by The Nutritional Department of The Sage Colleges, Field Goods:
- Improves the quality of employees’ diet (especially for families with children)
- Increases consumption and variety of fruits and vegetables
- Reduces spending on groceries.
Bring Field Goods to my workplace!
It’s easy peasy! Contact us and we’ll explain the options. Here are some of the great organizations we work with:
Albany Law School
Albany Medical College
Albany Public Libraries
Blue Sky Studios
Capital District Psychiatric
City of Yonkers Planning
Community Care Physicians Groups
Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley
Healthcare Association of New York State
JCCs of Albany & Schenectady
NYS Bar Association
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Rensselaer Technology Park
Westchester Library System and 10+ Member LIbraries
YMCAs of the Capital District and Kingston