At Field Goods we believe that doing right by our planet isn’t just about a few large nations and organizations doing a few big things, but rather many people doing many small things.
The Many Small Things We Do
- Pack in paper whenever possible.
- Ask our customers to return their Field Goods bags, freezer bags, and cold packs to be reused. The average Field Goods bag gets used 25 times!
- Break down and store boxes for farmers to use again. Our farmers deliver in boxes, crates, bulk, and bins. Did you know that waxed boxes often used by farmers cannot be recycled? We help our farmers reuse them!
- Donate any people-quality food to the food pantry. Everything else goes to the pigs down the road. We have 0% waste!
- Deliver many orders to 1 place instead of 1 order to many homes. Customers eliminated 1 grocery store trip per month. We achieved 4 food miles per order.
Get more people eating more fruits and vegetables.
Our customers eat 5 times more produce per week than average. Oxford University posits that transitioning to a more plant-based diet could reduce food-related greenhouse gas emissions by 49%, which are reported to cause about 25% of all greenhouse gases.
New Customers Save $10
We know you’re looking for delicious, sustainably-grown foods so use the fancy form below to redeem your $10!