Food Donation Program
Difficulties with availability, logistics, and cold storage makes produce super difficult for food pantries to provide and yet the most requested. According to The Food Pantries for the Capital District, a coalition of more than 60 food pantries in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, and Schenectady Counties. The top 5 items requested by their member food pantries are potatoes, onions, apples, broccoli, and kale.
fresh produce to local food pantries.
The Field Goods Food Donation Program
helps get healthy local food to the hungry.
It’s easy! You order. We deliver.
How It Works
or Sign Up
Field Goods Customers
- Sign In.
- Select the Food Pantry Donation Items category.
- Order products to donate.
- You don’t need to do anything! We deliver the items to the food pantry.
Not a Field Goods Customer? Become One!
- Click Sign Up.
- Select a site (your employer or a public site).
- Create your account and follow steps 2-4 above.
Order the items you’d like to donate. How about… 2 pounds of potatoes for $1.00, 1 pound of apples for $0.75, or 1 pound of onions for $1.00!
After we've collected all produce, pantry items, and other goods that have been donated. We will then deliver them to a local pantry!